CAREERS AT JUBITZ
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
JOIN THE JUBITZ TEAM!
More than just a truck stop, we are our own small town with a 100-room hotel, movie theater, restaurant and lounge, delis, convenience stores, a truck service center, and a busy fuel delivery division. Named a 2018 Top Workplace by Oregonian Media Group, we believe in the importance of creating a positive work environment by valuing and validating our employees.
In order to apply for a position, please fill out the detailed application and click “submit."
While not necessarily determinative of eligibility for hire, all Jubitz applicants conditionally offered a position will be subject to a criminal background check. For some positions, we may also review your driving record, ask for pre-employment drug screening, and/or ask for a fit-for duty physical examination. At time of hire, you will be asked to provide identification proving your eligibility to work in the United States.
If you have questions, please contact Jubitz People Services at 503- 240-5877. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Working at Jubitz
We are looking to grow our team with people who love being a part of a collaborative effort where everyone pitches in, who show appreciation for everyone’s contributions and who understand the importance of high customer service standards. In practice, this looks like:
- Getting to know your colleagues by name, from COO to convenience store cashier
- Pitching in to keep the campus clean by picking up trash when you see it—“that’s not my job” is not something that is heard much around here
- Showing a customer the way to the hotel lobby or answering a question about a special
Full-time employees are eligible for:
- Company-subsidized medical insurance, dental insurance and a low-cost vision plan
- Short-term disability
- Group life and A&D insurance
- Tuition reimbursement for up to $1000 per year
- Free Employee Assistance Program
All employees are eligible for:
- Company discounts
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement plan
A 2018 Top Workplace
Since 2012, the Oregonian Media Group and Energage have recognized Top Workplaces in Oregon and Southwest Washington, based on the results of employee surveys. Jubitz Corporation is proud to announce that, thanks to our employees, we have made the 2018 list. Read more about the award here.