Five Reasons to Eat at the Cascade Grill
February 5, 2019
The Cascade Grill is the place for down-home country cooking in Portland. Haven’t checked it out? No time like the present! If you need some extra encouragement, here’s five reasons why you should give it a try.
1. The Cascade Grill is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
If you’re looking for a hearty meal at 4 AM–or any other time–we’ve got you covered. You’ll never have to look up our holiday schedule, because we’ll always be open.
2. We serve breakfast all day (and night) long.
Want pancakes at midnight? Not a problem.
3. Got kids? They eat FREE at the Cascade Grill.
When you purchase one adult entreé priced at $9.95 or higher, get a free entreé off the kids’ menu for a child 12 or under
4. Craving something new and different? The Cascade Grill introduces new Limited Time Offers four times a year.
Right now you can try coconut prawns, shepherd’s pie, deep fried Oreos and more! See the current full Limited Time Offer menu here.
5. At the Cascade Grill, you can order any drink available on the Ponderosa Lounge & Grill menu.
Try a Bud Light, a hoppy IPA or a Two Step Tini–we’ve got something for every taste. See all specialty cocktails here, and ask your server about the current beer and wine offerings!