Response to COVID-19
March 17, 2020
A Message From Jubitz in Response to COVID-19
Due to the risk associated with the COVID-19 Coronavirus, Governor Brown issued an executive order for in-dining at restaurants and bars to be closed effective Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Accordingly, the Cascade Grill and the Ponderosa Lounge will be closed until the ban is lifted. The Jubitz Cinema is also currently closed and we are not renting banquet rooms for events.
We will continue to serve customers with take-out options from Jake Brake Deli located in the Driver Services building and Moe’s Deli located in the Jubitz Marketplace. Jake Brake Deli has extended its hours to help accommodate our customers while the Cascade Grill and Ponderosa Lounge & Grill are closed. Order take-out 5 AM – 10 PM on weekdays and 6 AM – 10 PM on weekends. Jubitz also has food options available 24 hours in our convenience stores located near each deli.
Steps being taken to help reduce the potential spreading of the Coronavirus:
- Enhancing all cleaning procedures throughout out campus.
- Regularly washing hands with soapy and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Having proper hand hygiene and refraining from shaking hands.
- Following the recommendations of health authorities.
- Allowing a maximum of three people at one time in the Portlander Inn lobby, laundromat and driver’s lounge. Food and beverages may also not be consumed in these areas.
- Asking that all employees and customers maintain a six-foot distance between each other whenever possible.
We thank you all in advance for your patience and understanding during this time, and know that all steps are to ensure the continued health and safety of our valued team members and customers. As new information is available, we will continue to inform you and update our plan. We appreciate your business.